This latest generation ultrasound flow meter has a graphic display and boasts advanced functions (maths functions generator, multi-variable data logger, height/speed law degraded mode, possibility of integrating an external chord, etc.). Complete and reliable, the Uf 821 CO and Uf 821 RV use a calculation method compliant with ISO standard 6416 and a diameter definition in 20 points height/width and 20 points left/right.
Fixed flow meter
- Channels up to 30m (width)
- Rivers up to 300m (distance between banks)
2 isolated current inputs 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-24mA (single module)*
* For 4 channels, 2 modules are required (4 inputs)
Up to 3 single modules to choose from:
- 1 isolated, active analogue output: current 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-24mA,
- 2 static relay output s usable as frequency outputs ( up to 1kHz),
- 2 isolated, passive current inputs 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-24mA,
- 2 isolated, passive analogue 0-10V inputs: 0 t o 15V voltage,
- 2 PT100/PT1000 temperature inputs – taking up the physical space of 2 modules,
- 2 contact 5 V inputs (pulse or state).
Up to 0,5 %
- Oscilloscope function (echo displayed)
- Quality index
- Single channel
- Waste water: Measuring flow rate in sewage systems, at purification plant intakes/outputs, in small channels, etc.
- Raw water: Measuring flow rate in irrigation channels, rivers or streams, etc.
Download Uf 821 CO/RV datasheet.