Uf 801 P (Portable)
This portable ultrasound flow meter enables you to carry out your maintenance operations with ease. A genuine in-the-field device, the external probes and high degree of autonomy of the Uf 801 P make it THE perfect portable flow meter for your diagnostics and controls. It is also easy and fast to install and configure. User-friendly and ergonomic, its use is intuitive. In addition, to facilitate the operation of the internal logger, the Uf 801 P has an integrated Excel macro.
Portable flow meter
Up to 4 modules to choose from:
- 1 isolated, active analogue output: current 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-24mA,
- 2 static relay outputs usable as frequency outputs (up to 1kHz),
- 2 isolated current inputs 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-24mA,
- 2 isolated, passive analogue 0-10V inputs: 0 to 15V voltage,
- 2 contact inputs (pulse or state).
Up to 0,5 %
- Oscilloscope function (echo displayed)
- Quality index
- Dual pipe
- Dual chord
- Dual calorimeter
- Drinking water: Leakage detection, pump flow control, control of in-line flow meters, etc.
- Water (raw, waste): Pump flow control.
- Flow surveys: Troubleshooting installations, resolving disputes, etc.
- Civil engineering: Validation of system performance before handover of a project.
- Climate engineering: System balancing, thermal assessment (water for air conditioning and heating systems), etc.
- Hydrocarbons: Temporary flow measurement.
Download Uf 801 P datasheet.