The latest addition to the Ultraflux range, the Uf 841 ultrasound flow meter has been specially designed for use in high risk zones. All its components are protected in its robust stainless steel unit. This ATEX certified flow meter allows you to undertake reliable measurements in complete safety. This converter can be coupled with different probes in the Ultraflux range.
Fixed flow meter for use in hazardous explosive atmospheres
On full pipes
- Up to 10000 mm for liquids,
- Up to 1500 mm for gas.
Jusqu’à 4 modules simples (ou 2 modules doubles) parmi :
- 1 isolated, active analogue output: current 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-24mA,
- 2 static relay outputs usable as frequency outputs (up to 1kHz),
- 2 isolated current inputs 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-24mA,
- 2 isolated, passive analogue 0-10V inputs: 0 t o 15V voltage,
- 2 PT100/PT1000 temperature inputs – taking up the physical space of 2 modules,
- 2 contact 5 V inputs (pulse or state).
IP 66 & IP 67
Up to 0,5 %
- Oscilloscope function (echo displayed),
- Quality index.
- Single pipe
- Offshore: High-pressure gas flow, injected water flow, crude oil flow, condensate flow, injection fluid flow, etc.
- Hydrocarbons: Gas flow, monophasic liquid flow, crude and refined product flow, etc.
Download Uf 841 datasheet.