Uf 811 CO
The Uf 811 CO flow meter has been designed to measure free surface flows (open channels, small rivers or partially filled pipes). Robust and compact, it is nonetheless a high performance device. The dual chord version offers optimised accuracy for measurements in difficult hydraulic conditions. Versatile, the dual channel version can carry out 2 measurement points on 2 different outfalls with 1 single device and can integrate up to 3 Input/Output modules (analogue, digital, etc.).
Fixed flow meter
Up to 30m (in clean water)
2 isolated, passive current inputs 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-24mA
Up to 3 modules to choose from:
- 1 isolated, active analogue output: current 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-24mA,
- 2 static relay output s usable as frequency outputs (up t o 1kHz),
- 2 isolated, passive current inputs 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-24mA,
- 2 isolated, passive analogue 0-10V inputs: 0 to 15V voltage ,
- 2 PT100/PT1000 temperature inputs – taking up the physical space of 2 modules,
- 2 contact 5 V inputs (pulse or state).
Up to 0,5 %
- Oscilloscope function (echo displayed)
- Quality index
- Dual channel
- Dual chord
- Waste water: Flow measurement at treatment works inlets/outfalls (small channels).
- Raw water: Flow measurement in irrigation channels, small rivers, etc.
Download Uf 811 CO datasheet.