The Ultraflux Uf 811 flow meter is intended for permanent measurement of process flows. Compact and high performance, it is ideal for measuring the flow of your drinking, waste, demineralised and purified water networks as well as any other fluid transparent to ultrasound. Ultraflux, with this device, confirms its expertise in ultrasonic wave transit time difference. This converter offers a wide dynamic measuring range and guarantees accurate, stable and reliable results even in extreme measurement conditions.
Fixed flow meter
Up to 4 modules to choose from:
- 1 isolated, active analogue output: current 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-24mA,
- 2 static relay outputs (50V – 10mA) usable as frequency outputs (up to 1kHz),
- 2 isolated, passive current inputs 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-24mA,
- 2 isolated, passive analogue 0-10V inputs: 0 to 15V voltage,
- 2 contact 5V inputs (pulse or state).
Up to 0,5 %
- Oscilloscope function (echo displayed)
- Quality index
- Dual pipe
- Dual chord
- Dual calorimeter
- Drinking water: Flow measurement and metering in treatment station works, abstraction flow measurement, etc.
- Waste water: Flow measurement at pumping stations, in systems, inlets/outfalls in treatment works, etc.
- Raw water: Flow measurement in fire mains, system monitoring, etc.
- Climate engineering: Energy assessment.
- Chemical products: Flow measurement for all products, even aggressive chemicals (such as chlorides and acids, etc.).
- Pharmaceutical sector: Ultrapure water flows, purified water system processes, etc.
- Automotive, food and farming, energy, etc.
Download Uf 811 datasheet.