INDUSTRIAL, CHEMICAL, PETROCHEMICAL, PHARMACEUTICAL,
In spite of an active, rich and successful rivalry and competition, all measurements principles taken
into account, the ultrasonic technology is the only one which offers the non intrusion and permits the installation at any moment.
At the anthology of our realisations, some are more important :
- the measurement of ultrapure water flow, for example in the working-out process of semiconductors. The aggression of this kind of water and its non-conductivity do not matter much to ultrasounds. IBM for example has on its Corbeil-Essonnes setting more than 100 installations. We can also name ST-Micro electronic, Air Liquid...as examples.
- The measurement of circulatory flows around the polymerization reactors (petrochemistry) or of complex molecules working out (pharmaceutical industry) has often prefered our flowmeters because they are more simple and less expansive than mass flowmeters of Coriolis type.
- For the measurement of aggressive chemical products, the ultrasonic measurement preserves internal coating and does not create dead zones.
- In the food-processing industry, we only treat applications on liquids (water, milk, fruit juice) in bottling factories of mineral water. (Saint Amand, Evian...)
- All these settings are favourite area for our portable flowmeters.
- Among our notables references, we must not forget those linked to the respect for environment with the samples monitoring and water resources survey and the purification of waste water before discharge