This ultrasound flow meter is perfectly adapted to your measurements on gaseous fluids: it provides permanent and two-way measurements. It can be associated with different types of probes (clamp-on, intrusive) or a measurement pipe spool. The coupling with clamp-on probes allows for fast installation with no interruption to the process. This reliable and accurate device allows you to have up to 4 input/output modules to meet your requirements fully.
Fixed flow meter
Up to 1500 mm
Up to 4 modules to choose from:
- 1 isolated, active analogue output: current 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-24mA,
- 2 static relay outputs (50V – 10mA) usable as frequency outputs (up to 1kHz),
- 2 isolated, passive current inputs 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-24mA,
- 2 isolated, passive analogue 0-10V inputs: 0 to 15V voltage,
- 2 contact 5V inputs (pulse or state).
Up to 0,5 %
- Oscilloscope function (echo displayed)
- Quality index
- Dual pipe
- Dual chord
Measuring flow rate of most gas fluids – medium and high pressure