The Ultraflux Minisonic P portable flow meter measures the flow speed of a fluid by ultrasonic pulse transit time difference. This field device is used to measure the flow of waters of different qualities, various petroleum products and fluids resulting from processes in the agrifood or chemical industries. Using effective and noise protected digital signal processing, this portable flow meter offers unequalled measurement capability by adapting to the conditions of each site.
Portable flow meter
- 2 active current outputs, 4-20mA (impedance 150Ω),
- 2 static relay outputs (100V – 100mA – 10VA max).
Up to 0,5 %
- Quality index
- Dual pipe
- Dual chord
- Water (drinking, waste, raw): Pump flow control.
- Climate engineering: System balancing.
- Hydraulics expertise: Diagnosing installations, assessing disputes.
- Pharmaceutical sector: Ultrapure water flows.
- Fire installation (sprinklers): Flow control.
Download Minisonic P datasheet.