Ultraflux reinvents the Minisonic P portable ultrasonic flowmeter on the principle of “transit time”.
This field device allows the measurement of the flow of water of variable qualities, of various petroleum products or of fluids coming from the processes of the food & beverage or chemical industry. Thanks to a specific and efficient signal processing, this portable flowmeter offers high performance measurement capabilities, adapting to the conditions of each site.
Through the new Minisonic II Portable, you will find the simplicity of use of its predecessor, with improved performance:
- High-visibility OLED display
- A visualization of the audible echo of diagnostic aid
- A data logger allowing you to index your records
- Data download by USB connection
- More than 70 hours of continuous operation